- About Ph.D Guideline
- About Paper Writing for Beginner
- About AI, Cognition and Thought
- I am INTJ. I am living with the Structured Thinking mode and logic.
I advocate problem-solving with a
Top-Down (from-top-to-bottom) manner.
Whenever communicating with people, my mind always follows tree-like Stack-based Depth-first Traversal.
- Whenever coming to producing or outputting, I am accustomed to a smooth, fluent, and coherent thought process. Additionally, I excel at detecting instances of cognitive leaps in others’ thinking.
Thus, I am good at bridging gaps.
- I am highly sensitive to subtle details, emotions, and relationships, which makes me very meticulous about details. I am also an extremely enthusiastic organizer and have a penchant for categorizing and arranging things.
- I kinda enjoy being alone. I often do meditation. For years, I am keeping searching for my
- I speak Mandarin (Native), English, Cantonese.
- I use many programming languages (Python, Java, C/C++, HTML, etc.).
I wrote web system (Java/Python/PHP/Node.js), Windows (C#/QT), Android (Java), iOS (Objective-C/Swift), 3D system (Unity3D), Linux&Chrome plugins (Bash/JS).
- I always have passions for hardware programming (STM32, ARM, Arduino, Raspberry Pi), which I learned during my B.E.
- Whenever I am not thinking about research, I will pick up my interests:
- i) learning various natural language, e.g., French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean.
I enjoy the experience of embodying different personality roles when speaking different languages.
- ii) making EDM music; where I have a particular fondness for genres such as Future Bass and Dubstep.
I use FL-Studio, Cubase and GarageBand. I exclusively follow Vexento, Marshmello and Slushii.
See my music playlist.